Topics

greeting from LAO PDR and want to discuss for the quickbook

aikeo koomanivong

Dear Joseph

Thank you for added me to this group, so today I want to discuss about the QUICKBOOKS for

The visually impaired,

Who have experience about QUICKBOOKS I wish you could share together

I know NVDA QUICKBOOKS ADDON has developed only 2014

But right now QB going on version 2016 and needs more accessible function

To by JFW script for QUICKBOOKS it’s expensive and the fund donor hard to pay for JAWS Script

The blind leader who are working in their own organization or working in the NGO or company sometime necessary to using the QUICKBOOKS to work with financial or checking status of account .

I’m not sure right now do they have a project for continue developing NVDA ADDON for QUICKBOOKS

But I wishes

But I wishes it would be continue developing

I would  like to thank you for NVDA project and NVDA ADDON that make the blind access to the computer with free screen-reader

Cheers and cheers

Keo

Hello,
I use NVDA with Quickbooks rather frequently and have asked several times if there is anything I can do short of developing the addon myself.
Maybe this summer I will have time to start learning how NVDA addons work, but I have no idea how difficult QB is to script for.
Thank you,

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 10:59 PM, <moykoomanivong@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Brandon nice to hear that you also using QUICKBOOKS
Which QB version did you used with NVDA?
I was try QB 2013 bad accessible but the QB nice because developer
provide keyboard shortcut key

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
vise president

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@gmail.com
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@yahoo.com
skype name: peba_007
mobile phone: +8562099993423
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/keo.laoblind
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/aikeo-koomanivong/a7/156/b8b

Hello,
I use 2015. 2016 should be coming out soon, so I may upgrade.
Thanks,

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
vise president
accessible ICT and musical development for the blind

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@...
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@...
skype name: peba_007
mobile phone: +8562099993423
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/keo.laoblind
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/aikeo-koomanivong/a7/156/b8b

Gene NZ <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

NVDA 2016.1 is already out, it came out around the 22nd of FEb

Gene nz

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
vise president
accessible ICT and musical development for the blind

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@...
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@...
skype name: peba_007
mobile phone: +8562099993423
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/keo.laoblind
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/aikeo-koomanivong/a7/156/b8b

Hello,
I use QB 2015 with the latest NVDA.

Something that is really annoying me right now and that I would like to get fixed ASAP is when I import transactions into quickbooks, the whole process is silent.
Importing transactions is about 100 times faster than manually entering transactions, so there is no way in the world that I could ever compete with a sighted person using quickbooks without the import feature.
I am having my fiance basically do my work for me because all she needs to do is click on an account for each transaction and it takes us around 10 minutes to enter 40 transactions. Most of that time is spent talking.
So I desperately would like to know what to do to get this part of the scripts developed.
Thank you,

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
vise president
accessible ICT and musical development for the blind

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@...
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@...
skype name: peba_007
mobile phone: +8562099993423
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/keo.laoblind
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/aikeo-koomanivong/a7/156/b8b

aikeo koomanivong

hi Brandon we might calling to the NVDA ADDON developer team that they
will understand for Necessary
thanks