Topics

Hard and soft cursor in NVDA?

Martin Näf <m.naef@...>

Ya, hard and soft cursor: Where are they hidden?

Martin

I honestly have no idea what distinction you're trying to make, as I've never heard "hard" and "soft" used as adjectives for system cursor versus screen reader cursor, for instance.

I'd suggest you review the Commands Quick Reference looking at the information regarding the review cursor and/or object navigation.  You can bring that up with NVDA+N,H,Q

       ~ Madonna