Topics

Help on how to change NVDA sounds.

Emmanuel Junaid

Recently, people asked how to change the NVDA sounds. I found this helpful tutorial and I feel it is necessary to share.

Hello digital companion!
Do you know that you can change all NVDA sounds or anyone of the sound?
The beautiful part is that you don't need any ready-made sound to do this.
You can use any sound you like and make your NVDA sound unique. Yes it is absolutely achievable!
Just click the link below to learn how it's been done.
Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/ZPNma-SKuOE

Jonathan COHN

Intriguing, but not enough for me to click on a URL that seems very unfamiliar. If this is truly useful information, can we have it added to nvaccess or the maling list WIKI?

Thanks!

Jonathan Cohn

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 9:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Help on how to change NVDA sounds.

External email alert: Be wary of links & attachments.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 05:19 PM, Cohn, Jonathan wrote:
If this is truly useful information
         Which is really a personal determination.  And it's a standard variant on a YouTube channel URL.  I clicked through, but wasn't going to listen to a 23 minute audio presentation.  The channel of the person that did it has a number of other accessibility related material on their channel.