Topics

help with outlook 2013

Zoe Fiogkos <fiogkos@...>

Hey everyone, I have my outlook 2013 and I want to set up my email, like email account and server settings, do you guys know the shortcut keys using the keyboard for outlook so I can get into those settings?

Brian Moore

well, i have 2016 but could work it out if no one comes back with a response.

I suspect it is basically the same in 2013 and 2016

Brian.
Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123
On 11/03/2016 4:24 PM, Zoe Fiogkos wrote:

Hey everyone, I have my outlook 2013 and I want to set up my email, like email account and server settings, do you guys know the shortcut keys using the keyboard for outlook so I can get into those settings?

Albert Ruel

Zoe, in Outlook 2013 to add a new email account you can hold down the Alt key and press the letter F, then arrow up or down to find the Info Tab and press the Enter key.  That will put you in a Combo Box where you can add a new account.  Just follow the prompts from there.

Thx, Albert