Host for Podcast on NVDA Global Commands Extension Addon Needed.

David Griffith

Dear List

In the past I have produced Podcasts for the talking Computers Website. This has now died   and the promised replacement  service does not appear to have materialised.

I have started recording a series of 7 Podcast demonstrating  the use of the NVDA Global Commands Extension Addon.

Due to the demise of the Talking Computers service I no longer have a home for PC related Podcasts.

Is anybody willing to host or knows of a suitable host for my Podcasts now?

Below is a link to a draft episode  1 of the series so people can get an idea of what they will be hosting.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozvzsf24m9br8bk/01%20Draft%20version.mp3?dl=1

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows

I would suggest you give:

https://pinecast.com

They have a free option and an affordable paid option/s.

On 12/13/2021 10:06 AM, David Griffith wrote:

Dear List

In the past I have produced Podcasts for the talking Computers Website. This has now died   and the promised replacement  service does not appear to have materialised.

I have started recording a series of 7 Podcast demonstrating  the use of the NVDA Global Commands Extension Addon.

Due to the demise of the Talking Computers service I no longer have a home for PC related Podcasts.

Is anybody willing to host or knows of a suitable host for my Podcasts now?

Below is a link to a draft episode  1 of the series so people can get an idea of what they will be hosting.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozvzsf24m9br8bk/01%20Draft%20version.mp3?dl=1

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows

David Griffith

Thanks for the suggestion.

I was hoping that an existing VIP Podcast feed or website with an existing user base might be available, like the old Talking Computers website,  before trying to strike out on my own. For example Apple Vis will host my Mac Podcasts.

If necessary I suppose I can simply circulate a list of DropBox links like the one I uploaded on

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozvzsf24m9br8bk/01%20Draft%20version.mp3?dl=1

But I will keep on looking for a while.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows

They have a free option and an affordable paid option/s.

On 12/13/2021 10:06 AM, David Griffith wrote:

Dear List

In the past I have produced Podcasts for the talking Computers Website. This has now died   and the promised replacement  service does not appear to have materialised.

I have started recording a series of 7 Podcast demonstrating  the use of the NVDA Global Commands Extension Addon.

Due to the demise of the Talking Computers service I no longer have a home for PC related Podcasts.

Is anybody willing to host or knows of a suitable host for my Podcasts now?

Below is a link to a draft episode  1 of the series so people can get an idea of what they will be hosting.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozvzsf24m9br8bk/01%20Draft%20version.mp3?dl=1

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sarah k Alawami

I’ll email you off list with my host and its information.