From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2021 6:19 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] How Can I Find The Favorites On Microsoft Edge

Hello:
I've just started using Microsoft edge, and I did import bookmarks to the favorites. But I can't remember how to find the favorites any longer. As a matter of fact, after the import, I didn't even find the bookmarks I imported.
So, please help me out with this problem of locating the favorites and opening up the bookmarks therein.
Added to that if I want to delete all the favorites, how do I do it.
And if I want to delete an item, how do I do this as well.
Regards.
Ibrahim.