Topics

how to copy more then one items and to keep them all in the clipboard in NVDA

Moty Azrad

Hi all,

I need to copy one item and after that to move to another area in the table and to copy another one, sometimes I need to copy six or more items and I need to these all information in the clipboard and after that I paste it to any document.

With Jaws, it’s called: appended so I need the same thing in NVDA.

Any help please

Moti

Moti Azrad 

Musician and Piano-Tuner         

motiaz@...

azrad_moty@...

Israel

Quentin Christensen

NVDA doesn't have this out of the box, however there is a "Clip Contents Designer" add-on which will give you this functionality:  https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/clipContentsDesigner.en.html

As a partly related aside, Windows 10 now has a clipboard history.  Press WINDOWS+V and you select from recently copied items to paste.  So you could select the first item, copy it, select the second item, copy it, and so on, then go to where you want to paste them, and press WINDOWS+V and paste each one by one.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 2:37 PM Moty Azrad <motiaz@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I need to copy one item and after that to move to another area in the table and to copy another one, sometimes I need to copy six or more items and I need to these all information in the clipboard and after that I paste it to any document.

Any help please

Moti

Moti Azrad 

Musician and Piano-Tuner         

motiaz@...

azrad_moty@...

Israel

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Moty Azrad

Thanks Quentin.

Moti

Moti Azrad 

Musician and Piano-Tuner         

motiaz@...

azrad_moty@...

Israel

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: November 8, 2019 06:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to copy more then one items and to keep them all in the clipboard in NVDA

NVDA doesn't have this out of the box, however there is a "Clip Contents Designer" add-on which will give you this functionality:  https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/clipContentsDesigner.en.html

As a partly related aside, Windows 10 now has a clipboard history.  Press WINDOWS+V and you select from recently copied items to paste.  So you could select the first item, copy it, select the second item, copy it, and so on, then go to where you want to paste them, and press WINDOWS+V and paste each one by one.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 2:37 PM Moty Azrad <motiaz@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Any help please

Moti

Moti Azrad 

Musician and Piano-Tuner         

motiaz@...

azrad_moty@...

Israel

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager