how to fill out a PDF with NVDA

Bob Cavanaugh

Hi all,
Well, what do you know, I actually have a fillable PDF that I'm having
problems with. At least it's a fillable file, unlike most, where they
aren't even able to be filled even when they're asking for
information. Well, that's beside the point, the question is how do I
actually fill these out using Adobe Reader with NVDA? NVDA sees that
an edit box exists, but I can't tab between edit boxes like you would
on a webpage, and when I try to type into the edit box, even in focus
mode, nothing appears to be typed. What do I do?
Bob