Topics

How to find specified font on word text?

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B$B9b=4082=22=1B=28J?=

Hi

If someone tell me to read some red text in a word file, how can I find it as soon as possible?

hi.
you can activate it in the document formatting to report colors or
press insert f to find informations about the word that you selected.

On 3/16/16, 高生旺 <coscell@...> wrote:
Hi

If someone tell me to read some red text in a word file, how can I find it
as soon as possible?

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Try the technique shown in this article on PCMag.com.  You can use advanced find without replacing with anything, so if you know the text is a specific red you can select that specific red from the color picker.

Brian