Topics

How to make sure that formatting is perfect in Excel

Mohd. Ahtesham Shaikh

Hi friends,
I have a job where formatting is very important in excel. I always face issues relating to some text getting hidden in a cell due to reasons like cell size being small, alignment/ indentation of the text or any thing like this.
Is there any training tutorial or podcast which gives training on tackling such issues and preparing a perfectly formatted excel based document like purchase order. Any clarification needed to understand this problem is always welcome. Please help me in this matter. It is affecting my performance at my work place.
--
Mohd. Ahtesham
From India

Mohd. Ahtesham Shaikh

Hi friends,
-- I think this message has not grabbed attension of the mailing list users, so resending it again. Kindly help me in this.
Mohd. Ahtesham
From India
Using Windows 8.1 at home and windows 10 pro in office

Chris Mullins

Hi

Could you say what keyboard based formatting you currently use?

The key things are column widths, cell formatting/formulas/filling, cell merging, sheet naming, moving and copying but if you know all these already, there’s not much more I can say.

Cheers

Chris