From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Aschalew Byness
Sent: Saturday, 11 September 2021 10:25
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] how to read amazon kindle books with nvda

Hi friends
I opened a book with Amazon kindle. But when I try to read, the
narator starts reading. I want to read the book only nvda though. How
could I disable the kindle-inbuilt feature of text to speach and use
only NVDA? Solution? any help appriciated.

Michael Micallef at FITA

Hi
I guess that under tools in the kindle program there is a text to speech related item, if it isn't available from there you should check the preferences sections under tools menu.