How to retrieve error log after pressing switch off my computer

William

Hi all,

Yesterday, before I go to sleep, I selected the option turn off and update my pc,

After the nvda is turned off, which my account was logout, Windows is in the window which probably displaying the status of the update,

while in that screen, I hear something like nvda error .exe, while I could be wrong  but I am sure I heard the word nvda and the word error.

So how could I retrieve the error log at that window if I come across the same problem next time?

Thanks.

Brian's Mail list account

Do you have the tesserac Or thingy installed? Are you definitely its nvda which sis the error, I've often noticed a lot of things when you ask it to update and shut off in Windows, most of it seems to be around windows forcing a shut down of a process or piece of software which is taking a bit too long to terminate.
Brian

--
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2022 2:27 PM
Subject: [nvda] How to retrieve error log after pressing switch off my computer

Hi all,

Yesterday, before I go to sleep, I selected the option turn off and update my pc,

After the nvda is turned off, which my account was logout, Windows is in the window which probably displaying the status of the update,

while in that screen, I hear something like nvda error .exe, while I could be wrong but I am sure I heard the word nvda and the word error.

So how could I retrieve the error log at that window if I come across the same problem next time?

Thanks.

Brian's Mail list account

If you look back a day or so, you should find a huge clue as to where to find it.
Brian

--
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2022 2:27 PM
Subject: [nvda] How to retrieve error log after pressing switch off my computer

Hi all,

while in that screen, I hear something like nvda error .exe, while I could be wrong but I am sure I heard the word nvda and the word error.

Thanks.