Topics

I also have a problem with Nvda and emails.

Lauren Burger

Hello. I also have a problem with emails. When I am in my Gmail I am using standard view and I notice that it dosn't read all the messages. When I go down the list of messages, sometimes, it says "section" or "grouping" or it doesn't say anything. I need suggestions as to what to do. Do I use HTML view instead? Please let me know. Thank you. Lauren

Joshua Hendrickson

Yes, use basic view,which is html view and you should have no
problems. I've been using basic view for over 10 years and it works
quite well. Just use the letter x to go from message to message
quickly and you should have no problems.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson