I Can't Find The Menu bar On Microsoft Edge

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
I've just upgraded my laptop computer to windows10. I am unable to
find the menu bar on microsoft edge. When I attempt to bring down the
menu bar with the alt key, nothing gets activated. I even tried using
the application key, but the menus were not there.
So, how can I bring down the menus on the program. I particularly want
to add my bookmarks, and that has to be done in the favorites menu.
I have the latest version of NVDA running.
Hope my question is very well understood.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ibrahim.

Monte Single

Hi,

Just a guess, try pressing the f11 key for "full screen".

I've just upgraded my laptop computer to windows10. I am unable to find the menu bar on microsoft edge. When I attempt to bring down the menu bar with the alt key, nothing gets activated. I even tried using the application key, but the menus were not there.
So, how can I bring down the menus on the program. I particularly want to add my bookmarks, and that has to be done in the favorites menu.
I have the latest version of NVDA running.
Hope my question is very well understood.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ibrahim.

Use either ALT + F or ALT, Down Arrow.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gene

I’m not sure what is causing the problem.  Try holding alt and typing f, then releasing both keys.  If that doesn’t help, I’m not sure what to suggest.  You might be able to repair the program, but I haven’t looked into how to do that.  Let us know if alt f works or not and I will try to find information on repairing Edge, unless someone already has.

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 8:02 AM

Hi good people:
I've just upgraded my laptop computer to windows10. I am unable to
find the menu bar on microsoft edge. When I attempt to bring down the
menu bar with the alt key, nothing gets activated. I even tried using
the application key, but the menus were not there.
So, how can I bring down the menus on the program. I particularly want
to add my bookmarks, and that has to be done in the favorites menu.
I have the latest version of NVDA running.
Hope my question is very well understood.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ibrahim.

Chris

Alt+F should bring down the menu

Or I prefer alt then arrow down your choice

I've just upgraded my laptop computer to windows10. I am unable to

find the menu bar on microsoft edge. When I attempt to bring down the

menu bar with the alt key, nothing gets activated. I even tried using

the application key, but the menus were not there.

So, how can I bring down the menus on the program. I particularly want

to add my bookmarks, and that has to be done in the favorites menu.

I have the latest version of NVDA running.

Hope my question is very well understood.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ibrahim.

tim

you won't find a favorites menu either.. With alt key or alt+f will bring up a menu. That is a long menu and everything is in there.