locked I created a group for NVDA on clubhouse.

Chris Judd

Hi everyone,
On the audio chat service clubhouse, I created a club called NVDA users.
If you are on clubhouse, and would like to join the club, as it is called on that platform, please search for it.
All NVDA users are welcome.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me off list at:
judd.chris314@...
I will try my best to answer them.
Thanks,
Chris

Chris Judd

Hey all,

Here are some things you need to have when you join clubhouse.
First, you need an IPhone.  They are having an androyed app coming out soon.
Also, you need an invite from someone to join the service, and then you can search for the group that I have hosted.
If you want a demo of how clubhouse works, jonathan mosen gave an excellent demo of the service on his mosen at large podcast.
Here is the link to the episode.
https://mosenatlarge.pinecast.co/episode/55de86bb/all-you-need-to-know-about-clubhouse-from-a-blindness-perspective

Hope to see you on the platform, and I want to thank the list moderators for allowing me to post the message, and if you have any questions, I would ask if we could please take this off list, and you can email me privatly.

Chris