I'm back

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

I don't always post about my comings and goings - but I don't always take a couple of weeks off either - I was out of the office for a couple of weeks, dealing with a family emergency (all good now, just had to get my elderly parents sorted in a nursing home and organise selling the house etc).

I've caught up on the group now, and replied to a few messages today - but if you've posted something you wanted me to read (or forward on to others at NV Access) and I haven't replied, please do feel free to forward it to me offlist to make sure I see it!

Hope everyone is well and looking after each other!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen