Topics

I'm worried about the newest version of Opera.

P. Otter

Hello all, I've discovered the problem that i can'nt read back what I've wrote is only in the newest version of Opera version 70
I've found it when I had installed an older version.
version 69
but after a while opera will be updated automaticaly to version 70.
after that it was no longer possible to read in the addresfield what I've wrote!

cheers
paul otter

Then the next step is seeing if this holds across screen readers, in which case feedback should be submitted to the developers of Opera as promptly as possible, and if it doesn't hold across screen readers then to the developers of the screen reader that's silent.

Bugs get introduced, and they only get fixed if reported.

          ~ Oscar Wilde

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I have done so.  I wrote to the developers, but no word yet.  Cheers!

On 18/8/2020 4:23 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
Then the next step is seeing if this holds across screen readers, in which case feedback should be submitted to the developers of Opera as promptly as possible, and if it doesn't hold across screen readers then to the developers of the screen reader that's silent.

Bugs get introduced, and they only get fixed if reported.

          ~ Oscar Wilde

Jaffar Sidek

I use both NVDA and Jaws and got the same result/problem and so I wrote to the developers submitting the problem as an accessibility bug.  Cheers!