locked IBM tts driver eliquence add on nvda 2021.

Sue J. Ward

Hello. I am using the IBM TTS eloquence driver add on in NVDA 2020.4 think the add on is version IBMTTS-19.10B2.nvda-addon. Will that work in the 2021 version when it is out? If anything where can you get the latest driver for this addon? I like it a lot.

Supreme Court Unanimously Backs Catholic Group
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60cb9685c4940168503e2st03duc1
Joe Manchin's Big Move on Voting Law
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60cb9685e828a168503e2st03duc2
Supreme Court Dismisses ObamaCare Challenge
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60cb968617440168503e2st03duc3

Quentin Christensen

Hi Sue,

The only legal Eloquence add-on for NVDA is the one you can purchase from Code Factory: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

As per the message Brian posted to the list earlier, there is an update for the Code Factory add-on being worked on for NVDA 2021.1.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Josh Kennedy

You can also use the old completely free IBM-TTS with NVDA. the sapi4 one and there is a driver for it on github. also on github is a sapi5 interface for the old sapi4 IBM-tts.

abdul muhamin

Hello, contact me off list, I’ll give you the latest compatible IBM tts driver

  Hello. I am using the IBM TTS eloquence driver add on in NVDA 2020.4

think the add on is version IBMTTS-19.10B2.nvda-addon. Will that work in

the 2021 version when it is out? If anything where can you get the

latest driver for this addon? I like it a lot.

Supreme Court Unanimously Backs Catholic Group

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60cb9685c4940168503e2st03duc1

Joe Manchin's Big Move on Voting Law

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60cb9685e828a168503e2st03duc2

Supreme Court Dismisses ObamaCare Challenge

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60cb968617440168503e2st03duc3

I had hoped, after Quentin's having pointed out that the Code Factory Eloquence add-on is the only one that's legally available, that discussion on the illegal IBM one would stop, but no.

What gets discussed privately and out of sight is none of my business.  But discussion of hacked/cracked/pirated software is expressly forbidden both by the NVDA Group rules and Groups.io Terms of Service.  Please do not revive this topic, in any form, on the group again.

Topic Locked.

      ~ Brian Vogel