Luke

Julia

Unfortunately, icloud for windows doesn't support this function for nvda and any other screenreaders. For me it's also a kind of a problem, especially with large files.

On 2019-11-26 08:16, Luke Davis wrote:
Does anyone have any idea if there is a way for NVDA to obtain the status of iCloud drive for Windows? In particular, I am looking for upload progress of large files.

There is an iCloud system tray icon, but it seems to do nothing.

I am assuming this information is available visually somewhere, but I don't actually know that for sure.

Luke