Topics

Idea for an Addon

Vaibhav Bhandari

Hi all,
So recently I was thinking like many people out their, whenever they
read some book/novel/any other thing, they tend to mark something
which they feel is important. Now I was wondering if such an addon for
NVDA could be developed through which it would jump from the first
bold text to the next. Is their already such an addon or can it be
developed?

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari

Daniel Damacena

Well, ebook readers like bookworm or qread have this feature.

Em qui., 6 de ago. de 2020 às 00:19, Vaibhav Bhandari <vaibhavbhandari2017@...> escreveu:

Hi all,
So recently I was thinking like many people out their, whenever they
read some book/novel/any other thing, they tend to mark something
which they feel is important. Now I was wondering if such an addon for
NVDA could be developed through which it would jump from the first
bold text to the next. Is their already such an addon or can it be
developed?

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari

--
Daniel Damacena

Vaibhav Bhandari

So would it be possible for NVDA to have this feature too?

On 8/6/20, Daniel Damacena <@DanielDamacena> wrote:
Well, ebook readers like bookworm or qread have this feature.

Em qui., 6 de ago. de 2020 às 00:19, Vaibhav Bhandari <
vaibhavbhandari2017@...> escreveu:

Hi all,
So recently I was thinking like many people out their, whenever they
read some book/novel/any other thing, they tend to mark something
which they feel is important. Now I was wondering if such an addon for
NVDA could be developed through which it would jump from the first
bold text to the next. Is their already such an addon or can it be
developed?

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari

--
Daniel Damacena

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari

Daniel Damacena

I am not a developer. Actually, I am a basic user, so that I can't tell you whether it is possible. What I can recommend you to do is to use one of the mentioned softwares. Bookworm is super light, accessible and free. You can download it from here:
All the best!

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari

--