Topics

Important from Mick at NV Access

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Reposted from the Dev list Message from Mick.
.
Hi all,

NV Access would like to work with the community to identify the most
important bugs and feature requests for NVDA. With over 2000 open issues
on Github, it can be difficult for us to understand which issues are the
most hard hitting for the greatest amount of people.

By filling in this short survey, you can help us better prioritize our
future work.

Survey link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXTe1_l52wVsDdvJNpAQ7qiU7A141BaugI8XuVxKz0A1TFNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

As always, we make no promise that creating an issue or filling in this
survey will mean that your particular issues are addressed in a timely
manner, however we will look very carefully at this data, and prioritize
our work to ensure we provide positive impact to the greatest number of
users.

Your answers will be annonymous. No identifying information will be
asked for in this survey. However, by filling in this survey you are
agreeing that NV Access may make this data public for all to see.

Thank you for your help in improving NVDA.

Mick

Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.