Topics

Importing bookmarks to Google Crome

Hi Group,

Is there a way to import bookmarks to Google Crome?
I am planning to use Google Crome instead of Firefox.

--
Nevzat Adil
Library of Congress Certified Braille Proofreader

Jackie

Invoke the menu bar, go to bookmarks, then import bookmarks & settings.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 04:13 PM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Is there a way to import bookmarks to Google Crome?
When you initially install Chrome (or virtually any web browser these days) one of the steps is it asking you if you want to start with nothing or to import from one of your other browsers.  If you choose the latter, then you will be presented with a dialog that asks which one.  You generally need to have the browser being imported from shut down for the import to work correctly.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide