in NVDA how to use different voices for keyboard, reading and menues like in JAWS

ganesh reddy

Hai all!
I Am Ganesh from Hyderabad, India.
in JAWS
we can set different voices for reading, menues, dialogue boxes and keyboard.
Can we achieve the same functionality in NVDA

Like, my text has to read: Reed,
keyboard has to read: Shelly
 and dialogue box has to read bobby.
or
is there any Add-ON or any method to get the same functionality through NVDA?

i am using windows-10 PRO 64 BIT with NVDA 20.4
--
with regards Ganesh reddy:

--
member at

TeamDPWD!"Diksoochi for Persons with Disability!"
To enrich the knowledge and create awareness about opportunities!
connect with us!
connect@dpwd.org
 Stay with us in the following Social media!
Subscribe to our officialYouTube Channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPc5ajxGowe-pyqL5rAnW6A
 Like our FB page:
 https://facebook.com/dpwd.org
 Follow us on Twitter:
 https://twitter.com/DPWDOrg
 Instagram:
 https://www.instagram.com/dpwdorg/
Telegram channel:
 https://t.me/dpwd_org

Mobile:
+919666147734

Whatsapp me on by clicking below URL:
https://wa.me/919666147734

Friend me on FaceBook With below link:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014149961654

hi.
its not possible in nvda until current versions at least.
i dont know whether any addon is available or not.

On 5/29/21, ganesh reddy <ganigk8@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali

Sarah k Alawami

Is there an issue for this on github? I'm not on there at the moment. I do like the idea, and if you do to, why not submit the issue and see where it goes.

[...]

Andre Fisher

Yes.

And for those who feel as Sarah does, and after an NVDA GitHub Issue Link has been provided (Issue 4433), please take the time to comment on that issue.  The value in that is it can help to serve in priority setting in addressing issues.

If what's already in the issue conversation doesn't cover exactly what it is you're looking for, then be sure to describe exactly what it is you'd like in your comment.

This one's been out there and open since 2014 and never got much attention other than for a short period after being opened.

      ~ Brian Vogel