Topics

In-process 6th June

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

A new edition of In-Process is out, this time featuring NVDA 2019.2beta1 and how you can test it out.   Have you tried it yet? This week's post has lots of tips about how to set it up to test with, so please do and then be sure to let us know how you find it!

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Quinten,

I just downloaded NVDA 2019.2 beta and so-far it’s working great.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

A new edition of In-Process is out, this time featuring NVDA 2019.2beta1 and how you can test it out.   Have you tried it yet? This week's post has lots of tips about how to set it up to test with, so please do and then be sure to let us know how you find it!

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!

Quentin Christensen

Great to hear Rosemarie, thanks for letting us know :)

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 2:27 PM Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Hi, Quinten,

I just downloaded NVDA 2019.2 beta and so-far it’s working great.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

A new edition of In-Process is out, this time featuring NVDA 2019.2beta1 and how you can test it out.   Have you tried it yet? This week's post has lots of tips about how to set it up to test with, so please do and then be sure to let us know how you find it!

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!

Quentin,
Glad to know that now it's possible to run two copies of NVDA.
While this was possible even before, now it's easier and won't take up much memory so I may well be the next happy tester :)

I was on the Beta channel, opt out of it because I really use NVDA as my only screen reader pretty much all of the time, so having to deal with some situations in this scenario wasn't paying off.
Now it will be way better! Thanks for this, guys!
NVDA rocks all the way!

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Jason White

It’s working well so far for me too, including the new Vispero/Freedom Scientific Focus braille display driver.