Topics

In-Process and RC3 both out

Quentin Christensen

Good morning,

Two announcements from me this morning:

And one of the main things covered in it is the impending 2019.3 release, and in particular, the hot-off-the-press 2019.3 rc3 release which came out overnight: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc3-now-available-for-testing/

The main change in the latest RC is a fix to some of the translation strings.  If you are using NVDA in a language other than English, please try this RC and make sure everything is translated correctly.

And of course keep an eye out for any other issues with the RC and let us know!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Quentin,

I just downloaded the new RC release and so-far haven't encountered any issues. Looking forward to the stable release when it comes out. Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Rosemarie

And one of the main things covered in it is the impending 2019.3 release, and in particular, the hot-off-the-press 2019.3 rc3 release which came out overnight: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc3-now-available-for-testing/

The main change in the latest RC is a fix to some of the translation strings.  If you are using NVDA in a language other than English, please try this RC and make sure everything is translated correctly.

And of course keep an eye out for any other issues with the RC and let us know!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

蔡宗豪 Victor Cai

Hi,
About NVDACon Recordings:
It seems that the link does not work.
The file extension .m3u is invalid.
NVDACon 2019: Keynote with NV Access
https://nvdacon.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/keynote.m3u

Thank you for help.

Regards,

Victor

Good morning,

Two announcements from me this morning:

In-Process is out:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-6th-february-2020/

And one of the main things covered in it is the impending 2019.3 release,
and in particular, the hot-off-the-press 2019.3 rc3 release which came out
overnight:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc3-now-available-for-testing/

The main change in the latest RC is a fix to some of the translation
strings. If you are using NVDA in a language other than English, please
try this RC and make sure everything is translated correctly.

And of course keep an eye out for any other issues with the RC and let us
know!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.3 rc2 now available for testing:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc2-now-available-for-testing/

Web: www.nvaccess.org

William Wong

Quentin and others.

 according the in-process "and the changes to speech allow for some exciting innovations in the near future. "

What are those innovations probably be?

Quentin Christensen 於 6/2/2020 4:38 寫道:

Good morning,

Two announcements from me this morning:

And one of the main things covered in it is the impending 2019.3 release, and in particular, the hot-off-the-press 2019.3 rc3 release which came out overnight: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc3-now-available-for-testing/

The main change in the latest RC is a fix to some of the translation strings.  If you are using NVDA in a language other than English, please try this RC and make sure everything is translated correctly.

And of course keep an eye out for any other issues with the RC and let us know!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Quentin Christensen

I must admit I'm not across all the possibilities, but things like it will be easier to change the order of things which are spoken.  Whether that means we can add options so users can order everything the way they want, or just make it easier for developers to change things in code I'm not sure, but no doubt there will be more published on it.  I'll try and put something together for In-Process.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 5:02 PM William Wong <sine.kazurin@...> wrote:

[...]

To be honest, I'd like to add effects to voices like they did in sapi 4.