Topics

In-Process is out

Quentin Christensen

Good morning everyone,

The latest In-Process blog is out, including information on NVDA 2020.3, NVDACon 2020 (and a highlight from NVDACon 2018), and information on reporting formatting information with NVDA+f (and just what does NVDA+shift+f do?). Read now at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-23rd-october-2020/

Have a great weekend!

Quentin.
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Mary Otten

I just went to the NVDA shop and found that when I clicked on the link to learn more about the bundle, it added that bundle to my cart, but didn't say anything more about the bundle. There isn't a separate add to cart link for that one, but I don't think learn more should add the product to the cart. I tried it twice with the same result both times.

Mary

Good morning everyone,

The latest In-Process blog is out, including information on NVDA 2020.3, NVDACon 2020 (and a highlight from NVDACon 2018), and information on reporting formatting information with NVDA+f (and just what does NVDA+shift+f do?). Read now at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-23rd-october-2020/

Have a great weekend!

Quentin.
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Quentin Christensen

Hi Mary,

Interesting, you are right, there is an "add to cart" button (so you can just add it to your cart now if you know what it is and that you want it) - visually it has "add to cart" but NVDA reads "Read more" - I'll work out how to fix that.

In the meantime, here is the direct link to the page with more information: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/nvda-productivity-bundle/

Quentin.