From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 9:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] In-Process is out

Hi everyone,

In This week's In-Process, a trip down memory lane to the very first NVDACon keynote! Without checking, who can recall what year the first NVDACon was? Also this week, some tips and tricks for getting around Windows 10's settings screens. Read more here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-20th-november-2020/

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Rowen Cary

This is really interesting.

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Joseph!  Can I link to that in the next In-Process please?

Quentin.

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 3:44 AM Rowen Cary <manchen_0528@...> wrote:
This is really interesting.

--