In-Process is out

Quentin Christensen

It's a bumper issue of In-Process this week!  Featuring all the news on NVDA 2021.3 Beta 2 of course, plus a look at languages, our interview with Bhavya Shah, reading text boxes in Word AND selecting multiple objects in PowerPoint!  Check it out here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-19th-november-2021/

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen