Information About AdOns On NVDA.

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
I've been an NVDA user since 2011, and I honestly don't know much
about AdOns. I've only used one which happens to be a synthesizer,
which is not supported by the latest releases of the screen reader.
So, I want to know what these AdOns do, how useful they are, and the
available ones. How can I install any of the ones I want.
Regards.
Ibrahim.

Have you ever gone to the nvda menu, pressed t and then a? There is a website where add-ons are. There are many. They are for programs and certain actions.

This is the website:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

To install one of these, you download it and run it like an y program. It will ask if you want to install it, answer yest. It will install and ask you to restart NVDA. You do that and you have new functionality, via that add-on. Hope this helps.

On 10/1/2021 12:42 AM, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hi good people:
I've been an NVDA user since 2011, and I honestly don't know much
about AdOns. I've only used one which happens to be a synthesizer,
which is not supported by the latest releases of the screen reader.
So, I want to know what these AdOns do, how useful they are, and the
available ones. How can I install any of the ones I want.
Regards.
Ibrahim.

Rui Fontes

And in www.nvda.es, a spanish site, managed by the spanish community of NVDA, you have plenty more...