Topics

Input gestures dialogue section in user guide

Khalid Anwar

 I feel that the input gestures section in the user guide is not very helpful, I think there are a couple of lines in section 12 about the dialogue but not many examples of how to actually use it,  and exactly what it can be used for.
 Perhaps a video tutorial or audio podcast might be better served to explain this.

Quentin Christensen

What did you have in mind?  Most sections don't have detailed examples.  I could expand on it in the Basic Training for NVDA module - currently it just gets a brief mention in the advanced section.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager