inserting grammar and spelling suggestion on gmail with nvda

farhan israk

I use windows 10 21h2, google chrome and nvda 2021.2.  I use standard view of Gmail. Earlier I could insert grammar and spelling suggestion. Recently, I have uninstalled and reinstalled chrome to fix some issue. Now, although Gmail shows grammar and spelling suggestion, I am not able to insert it. If I press tab, focus comes out of edit box. Earlier it did not used to happen. I could insert those suggestion pressing tab. how can I fix it?

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Hi,
try using the application key. That is what I do using firefox.
thanks.

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 9:54 AM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...> wrote:
I use windows 10 21h2, google chrome and nvda 2021.2.  I use standard view of Gmail. Earlier I could insert grammar and spelling suggestion. Recently, I have uninstalled and reinstalled chrome to fix some issue. Now, although Gmail shows grammar and spelling suggestion, I am not able to insert it. If I press tab, focus comes out of edit box. Earlier it did not used to happen. I could insert those suggestion pressing tab. how can I fix it?

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías

Hi all,

Tray press control + left and right arrow for navigate the words, after navigate to character when you found a word with an error and tray press tab now.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Soporte a usuarios, Comunidad de NVDA en español.

Web: https://nvda.es

Experto certificado en NVDA

--

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual en el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people and with visual disability in use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.