Topics

Installing add ons to the most recent version of NVDA

Jim Stanga

Hello:

I have installed the most recent version of NVDA.

(not sure how to confirm the version number)

When I go to the Addons manager I cannot seem to install the new addons.

I go  to get Addons but nothing happens when I open the file.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Jim Stanga

Rui Fontes

Hello!

When you activate the "Get add-ons" button it should open the add-ons repository webpage...

Rui Fontes

Às 19:45 de 27/03/2020, Jim Stanga escreveu:

Hello:

I have installed the most recent version of NVDA.

(not sure how to confirm the version number)

When I go to the Addons manager I cannot seem to install the new addons.

I go  to get Addons but nothing happens when I open the file.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Jim Stanga

Jim Stanga

Hi Rui:

When I get to the Addons web page and open the files nothing happens.

I do not see anything about installation.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Jim

When you activate the "Get add-ons" button it should open the add-ons repository webpage...

Rui Fontes

Às 19:45 de 27/03/2020, Jim Stanga escreveu:

Hello:

I have installed the most recent version of NVDA.

(not sure how to confirm the version number)

When I go to the Addons manager I cannot seem to install the new addons.

I go  to get Addons but nothing happens when I open the file.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Jim Stanga

Rui Fontes

Hello!

What browser are you using?

What extension the files have? .zip?

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 21:23 de 27/03/2020, Jim Stanga escreveu:

Hi Rui:

When I get to the Addons web page and open the files nothing happens.

I do not see anything about installation.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Jim

When you activate the "Get add-ons" button it should open the add-ons repository webpage...

Rui Fontes

Às 19:45 de 27/03/2020, Jim Stanga escreveu:

Hello:

I have installed the most recent version of NVDA.

(not sure how to confirm the version number)

When I go to the Addons manager I cannot seem to install the new addons.

I go  to get Addons but nothing happens when I open the file.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Jim Stanga

Jim Stanga

Hello Rui,

I have downloaded and installed several of the addons now.

Just letting you know.

Thank you for your excellent work with NVDA!

Jim Stanga

When you activate the "Get add-ons" button it should open the add-ons repository webpage...

Rui Fontes

Às 19:45 de 27/03/2020, Jim Stanga escreveu:

Hello:

I have installed the most recent version of NVDA.

(not sure how to confirm the version number)

When I go to the Addons manager I cannot seem to install the new addons.

I go  to get Addons but nothing happens when I open the file.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Jim Stanga

Jim Stanga

Hi again Rui,

I forgot  to mention that I am using the new Microsoft Edge.

I have downloaded and installed several of the addons with no problem!

Thanks again!

Jim Stanga