From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Shook
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 10:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Intent of any post being misinterpreted

Molly:
I'll start things off. I don't like bees. THat's mainly because I got stung on the tongue when I was about four. 😓

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

An emoji (from what my kids have described, and even built out of clay) is generally a round frame containing one or more objects inside of it.  A lot of them are faces, such as smiling, frowning, surprised, and so on), but many of them are just normal objects as well, peppers, egg plants, (which the teens use to represent male anatomy), and other normal everyday items.  There are emojis for darned near anything you'd ever want to communicate, which is why so many folks use them.  My daughter is especially good at creating emojis out of clay, and for a while, I had several of them on my desk, though it was a bit tough to tell which ones were which, since the faces were very similar.

On 2/11/2019 10:12 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Actually this is an emoticon, which the article that I posted the link to right after one starts reading it states to not confuse with what's actually an emoji.
I still don't know how to explain what it is after all, so well..

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 11/02/2019 11:38, Chris Shook escreveu:
An Emoji is a face or figure made up of dots that conveys the mood of the email.
For example, Look below my signature and NVDA should tell you, Smiling Smiley.
Hpe this helps.
Chris

:-)

molly the blind tech lover

Something I don't love... meat... don't like the taste 😊