Topics

Introducing myself

Ryan Mann <rmann0581@...>

Hello. My name is Ryan and I live in Florida in the United States. For a living, I teach blind people how to use computers and other assistive technology. I just thought I would introduce myself and test the new list at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Ryan,

I'm Rosemarie and I live in Southern California. Welcome to this great new list. I've been using NVDA full time now since 2011.

Rosemarie