Invoking Windows Optical Character Recognition (OCR) with NVDA

Dave Grossoehme

Hi:  What is the command in NVDA to use the windows Character recognization Tool? I am using 2021.2 version of NVDA with windows 10.

Dave

NVDA + R, straight out of the Keyboard Quick Reference.

NVDA + N, H, Q

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Dave Grossoehme

Thank you Bryan for this information.  The NVDA key + r is what I thought, but I didn't wait long enough.  I also didn't arrow down to see the information, so, I thought I had the key stroke wrong.

Dave