Topics

IRC stuff

laura cornwell <lauracornwell1@...>

Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

Ben J. Bloomgren

Laura,

I haven't use that service in eons. I would not know. I would have to look.

Ben

On Mar 28, 2016, at 09:21, laura cornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

laura cornwell <lauracornwell1@...>

Well it does why could we not creeate a groopon there?

On 3/28/2016 12:15 PM, Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:
Laura,

I haven't use that service in eons. I would not know. I would have to look.

Ben

On Mar 28, 2016, at 09:21, laura cornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

Gene

Most programs that work in Windows 7 work in Windows 10.  I don't know how many people use Klango these days.  I haven't seen it discussed in perhaps three years.  I just looked at the home page.  You can either try it and see or see if there is a contact or support link on the page.

> Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

Arlene

Hi, What is Klango? What did you use it for?

Most programs that work in Windows 7 work in Windows 10.  I don't know how many people use Klango these days.  I haven't seen it discussed in perhaps three years.  I just looked at the home page.  You can either try it and see or see if there is a contact or support link on the page.

> Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

I thought klango died?

On 3/28/2016 11:27 AM, Arlene wrote:

Hi, What is Klango? What did you use it for?

Most programs that work in Windows 7 work in Windows 10.  I don't know how many people use Klango these days.  I haven't seen it discussed in perhaps three years.  I just looked at the home page.  You can either try it and see or see if there is a contact or support link on the page.

> Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

Arlene

I’m not sure, because I don’t know what it is.

Hi, What is Klango? What did you use it for?

Most programs that work in Windows 7 work in Windows 10.  I don't know how many people use Klango these days.  I haven't seen it discussed in perhaps three years.  I just looked at the home page.  You can either try it and see or see if there is a contact or support link on the page.

> Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

Gene

It was closed but at some point, it reopened.  I hadn't heard anything about it until today but hecking, it is at

Gene

Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 1:29 PM

I thought klango died?

On 3/28/2016 11:27 AM, Arlene wrote:

Hi, What is Klango? What did you use it for?

Most programs that work in Windows 7 work in Windows 10.  I don't know how many people use Klango these days.  I haven't seen it discussed in perhaps three years.  I just looked at the home page.  You can either try it and see or see if there is a contact or support link on the page.

> Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

Shaun Oliver

Why bother when mIRC works perfectly fine with NVDA?

wrote:

Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

I don't see why Klango wouldn't, and even if it didn't natively, you probably could run it in compatibility mode.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

@AHeart4God316
Phone: (704) 256-8010 Extension 401.

I haven't use that service in eons. I would not know. I would have to look.

Ben

On Mar 28, 2016, at 09:21, laura cornwell <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

It was kind of like SA Mobile network, or maybe The Zone BBS, only with way way way way way way way way way w'w'w'w'wayyyyyyy! less drama.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

clgilland07@...
Hi, What is Klango? What did you use it for?

Most programs that work in Windows 7 work in Windows 10.  I don't know how many people use Klango these days.  I haven't seen it discussed in perhaps three years.  I just looked at the home page.  You can either try it and see or see if there is a contact or support link on the page.

> Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

It wouldn't honestly surprise me, Hank.  NO further comments.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

clgilland07@...
Hi, What is Klango? What did you use it for?

Most programs that work in Windows 7 work in Windows 10.  I don't know how many people use Klango these days.  I haven't seen it discussed in perhaps three years.  I just looked at the home page.  You can either try it and see or see if there is a contact or support link on the page.

> Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

laura cornwell <lauracornwell1@...>

Well so did I but I found that it works .

It wouldn't honestly surprise me, Hank.  NO further comments.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

clgilland07@...
Hi, What is Klango? What did you use it for?

Most programs that work in Windows 7 work in Windows 10.  I don't know how many people use Klango these days.  I haven't seen it discussed in perhaps three years.  I just looked at the home page.  You can either try it and see or see if there is a contact or support link on the page.

> Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

Probably but the klango network officially died ages ago.

On 29/03/2016 5:21 a.m., laura cornwell wrote:
Does someone if Klango works with windows 10?

.

its still there 2010 was the last year it was updated.

On 29/03/2016 8:22 a.m., Gene wrote:
It was closed but at some point, it reopened. I hadn't heard anything about it until today but hecking, it is at
http://www.klango.net

Gene