From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

Me too. The thing I love about 7 is this. You can go to the start menue and type in whatever you want. Like your control panel. Then your computer takes you to it! While xp you had to arrow to get to it! I don’t miss it either. Liked it in its day. I do agree. It needed to be formatted depending on what kind of computer you had. My first xp box had to go to a sighted user. Jaws was taking up loads of resources. When I tried to launch IE it hung. But eventually it went on to IE I was glad to see it go. then my friend gave me her xp box. Not much longer after I got my 7 box witch I'm on now died. The hard drive in that xp box gave up the ghost.