Topics

Is NVDA really unable to handle LinkedIn and sprintip?

John J. Boyer

it looks like I will have to get JAWS, since I haven't received any replies to my earlier mesages.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...

You have asked about two sites that both require login before one can get to the spots you're asking about.  Although I'd presume someone here has worked with LinkedIn, the same is not necessarily true of sprintip.com.

You can make no presumptions about what NVDA can or can't do that JAWS might or might not be able to do based upon a lack of response.  All you know is that no one here can answer your question, at least at this point in time.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

JM Casey

Not a helpful response, I know, but I hate LinkedIn so much; doesn’t matter what screenreader is used, it’s just a pain; I know a lot of sighted people feel this way, too.

You have asked about two sites that both require login before one can get to the spots you're asking about.  Although I'd presume someone here has worked with LinkedIn, the same is not necessarily true of sprintip.com.

You can make no presumptions about what NVDA can or can't do that JAWS might or might not be able to do based upon a lack of response.  All you know is that no one here can answer your question, at least at this point in time.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

hi.
me too.
i really hate linkedin.
one day i subscribed and recieved heavy load, heavy and unresponsive
scripts and overheating and unresponsiveness of my browser, keyboard
or nvda.
simmply i could not use my computer anymore!
i really hate social networks which require powerful system and waiste
system resources!

On 7/12/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:
Not a helpful response, I know, but I hate LinkedIn so much; doesn’t matter
what screenreader is used, it’s just a pain; I know a lot of sighted people
feel this way, too.

You have asked about two sites that both require login before one can get to
the spots you're asking about. Although I'd presume someone here has worked
with LinkedIn, the same is not necessarily true of sprintip.com.

You can make no presumptions about what NVDA can or can't do that JAWS might
or might not be able to do based upon a lack of response. All you know is
that no one here can answer your question, at least at this point in time.

The color of truth is grey.

~ André Gide

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Jackie

I use linkedIn all the time w/NVDA w/o difficulty. It's not the most
accessible thing in the world, but it's very usable. There is no theme
button in linkedin.

On 7/11/19, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
[...]

Arlene

Glad I don’t use it.  I ever have. But heard of people saying they had trouble using it. The person who told me she had trouble using it is sighted.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens

with all they contain

in order that

I may disobey God

by depriving an ant

from the husk of a grain of barley,

I would not do it.

imam ali

Cohn, Jonathan

I know that both Sprint and LinkedIn (Microsoft owns LinkedIn btw) have accessibility officer. My LinkedIn connections include a VP of Accessibility at Sprint :-). Have you attempted to work with their accessibility group?

Take care,

Jonathan