Topics

Is Reaper still accessible with NVDA?

Sue J. Ward

Hello. Was wondering about Reaper have heard of the program and I guess there is an add on that you can install so you can use it with Reaper is the add on still being worked on? Even though I don't know how to write and read music this Reaper program sounds interesting. On the coolblindtech website someone did a five part series on that back in 2016 am going to listen to it sounds interesting. As far as music and audio production what does everyone use with NVDA to get their stuff done?
She's 46, But Looks 25. This Is What She Does Every Day
removethewrinkles.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e5aae4096d5b2e3f5e2ast02duc

Sarah k Alawami

Yes, it is still accessible. You will hav eto google for osara and the reaper accessibility wiki. But it is still very much accessible. They even fixed some issues with the menu bar or something, cacos did.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 29 Feb 2020, at 10:32, Sue J. Ward wrote:

Hello. Was wondering about Reaper have heard of the program and I guess there is an add on that you can install so you can use it with Reaper is the add on still being worked on? Even though I don't know how to write and read music this Reaper program sounds interesting. On the coolblindtech website someone did a five part series on that back in 2016 am going to listen to it sounds interesting. As far as music and audio production what does everyone use with NVDA to get their stuff done?
She's 46, But Looks 25. This Is What She Does Every Day
removethewrinkles.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e5aae4096d5b2e3f5e2ast02duc

Sue J. Ward

Great. How would I hook a midi instrument to a computer since both of my computers have no sound cards that support the midi devices what type of cables and hardware along with software would I need to hook up the instrument to the computer? What is this thing someone mentioned eto google for osara cause I went to the add on page seems it is no longer developed am not sure if I should download the add on will it work with the latest version of NVDA? This reaper stuff is completely new to me along with the midi stuff. Would love to hook up my drum kit to the computer and record tracks with it so if anyone out there could give me some direction as to what I would need as far as all of the stuff I mentioned that would be great. Thank you.

Thanks.

On 1 Mar 2020, at 13:32, Sue J. Ward wrote:

Great. How would I hook a midi instrument to a computer since both of my computers have no sound cards that support the midi devices what type of cables and hardware along with software would I need to hook up the instrument to the computer? What is this thing someone mentioned eto google for osara cause I went to the add on page seems it is no longer developed am not sure if I should download the add on will it work with the latest version of NVDA? This reaper stuff is completely new to me along with the midi stuff. Would love to hook up my drum kit to the computer and record tracks with it so if anyone out there could give me some direction as to what I would need as far as all of the stuff I mentioned that would be great. Thank you.
Urologist Tells Men To "Fix" Their ED With This New Trick!
Med Journal
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e5c29ffbc48a29fe405dst04duc