From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 8:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Is there a 2019.2.1 version of the Control Usage Assistant. Add on available?

Hi! I tried this Add on out on the 2019.3.1 desktop version of NVDA  a couple days ago. I have a portable version of NVDA on a thumb drive using 2019.2.1 and I was wondering if there is a 2019.2.1 version still around or am I out of luck? It’s not a big deal if the earlier version is not available. I did check the NVDA add ons page and it has the 2019.3.1 and up, which you can find here  https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/controlUsageAssistant.ja.html

Luke

Hi! Thanks for the quick response and thanks for the link!

On Mar 3, 2020, at 11:55 AM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

Yes:

https://github.com/josephsl/controlUsageAssistant/releases/download/19.11/controlUsageAssistant-19.11.nvda-addon

Important note: 2019.2.1 compatible version has been removed from community add-ons website, and this decision is intentional from yours truly (the author of Control Usage Assistant).

Cheers,

Joseph