Is there any way to stop NVDA from announcing chat list Treeview level one more options before a new Microsoft teams message

Khalid Anwar

Hi,
I’m using the Microsoft teams app and when I checked to see all the new messages I received, before reading the actual message, NVDA will announce chat list treeview more options clickable et cetera beforehand,
Is there a way to stop it from doing this or to move this information to after the message is read?

Christopher Duffley

Could you try using Focus Mode and the arrow keys? Maybe that'll do the trick?

Kind regards,
Christopher Duffley

LINKS TO SUBSCRIBE:

LIKE/FOLLOW Me: