Topics

It is a pity that NVDA does not support browse mode in OneNote for UWP

rowen brian <manchen0528@...>

I want to use OneNote to take notes, but NVDA can't use the browse mode in it, which troubles me very much. There are other people on Github who are similar to my situation. I hope the developers can fix this error.

Issue: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/8850

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 04:17 AM, rowen brian wrote:
-
And I don't see an additional comment from you on that issue.  That's how priorities get set, at least partially.  The developers don't base what they're working on from what happens to get mentioned here, but through a process that prioritizes the issues on GitHub.  And much like any issue tracking system, the more separate people that "pile on" to an existing open issue to note that they have it, too, and would like to see a solution, the more likely it is to get bumped up in the priority list.

          ~ Oscar Wilde