Topics

Jabber with NVDA

Marquette, Ed

For those of you who do not know, Jabber is a very accessible (now) soft phone.  For the most part, it works great with NVDA as a telephone.  I, however, have trouble reading and responding to Jabber chat messages.  At one time, there was an NVDA add-in, but it didn’t help much with chat functionality, and now, I cannot find it on the NVDA add-in site.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message. Thank you.