Topics

Joseph Lee's add-ons: all add-on development activity to be suspended until end of March to focus on COVID-19 news

Hello all, especially to users of my add-ons,

As COVID-19 is officially a pandemic, coupled with cancelations of large-scale events I was supposed to participate, I’m suspending all add-on development activity until end of March to focus on news coverage and to provide support to people affected by this situation. Activities to be suspended include development snapshot releases, stable release announcements, translations workflow, and related activities. Add-on reviews from me will be minimized, while add-on update releases will continue on behalf of add-on authors around the community.

Sincerely,

Joseph