Topics

Joseph Lee's add-ons and NVDA 2020.1: compatible

Hi all,

I’m delighted to announce that all my add-ons are NVDA 2020.1 ready, No special modifications are required for all add-ons except StationPlaylist which has been modified to support changes introduced in upcoming NVDA release.

Speaking of Joseph Lee’s add-ons: version 20.04 of my add-ons (except Object location Tones) will be released in a few days. Most add-ons include localization updates, with several of them bringing various changes, both small and large. For example, Add-on Updater 20.04 will (finally) resolve an issue reported by users where “check for add-on updates” item didn’t show up in NVDA Tools menu, and StationPlaylist 20.04 will introduce a dedicated dialog to manage broadcast profiles. I’ll announce more details the day these add-on releases are made.

Cheers,

Joseph