Topics

just made an mp3 file of the tutorial

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Joseph and all,

I was able to convert Brandon's tutorial about gmail to an mp3 file. If anybody wants it, please let me know and I'll put it on sendspace.

Rosemarie

Lenron

I would like it.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

William Brandes <williambrandes@...>

um. more choices. you can go here for three bit rates. just choose
your flavor ... william

http://www.williambrandes.com/a_nvda/

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo&mrs. AdonnihHappiness Obima Oguledo

how?

On 3/9/16, William Brandes <williambrandes@...> wrote:
um. more choices. you can go here for three bit rates. just choose
your flavor ... william

http://www.williambrandes.com/a_nvda/

--
• Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.