Topics

Kayboard Shortcut for Screen Curtain

Greg Rhodes

Is there a keyboard shortcut to toggle screen curtain on and off in 19.3? If so, what is it? If not, how do I create one? Don’t really want to have to go to NVDA settings every time I want to toggle screen curtain on and off. Thanks.

Greg

Tyler Spivey

You create it like you would create any other keyboard shortcut, by accessing Input gestures in the Preferences menu.