Topics

Keyboard

Darren Tomblin

Hi I’m looking for a full size Bluetooth solar keyboard that will work on windows and iOS does anyone know anything like that thanks

73,
Darren Tomblin KC9JJJ

Matthew Whitaker

Hi. Currently, there are no solar keyboards that work with IOS and Windows… there are keyboards that work with those operating systems separately though.

On Dec 16, 2020, at 5:28 PM, Darren Tomblin <dtomblin@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi I’m looking for a full size Bluetooth solar keyboard that will work on windows and iOS does anyone know anything like that thanks

73,
Darren Tomblin KC9JJJ

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

the Artech bluetooth keyboard is full sized and works with iOS, android and Windows.
Arteck Universal Bluetooth Keyboard Multi-Device Stainless Steel Full Size Wireless Keyboard for Windows, iOS, Android, Computer Desktop Laptop Surface Tablet Smartphone Built in Rechargeable Battery

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VN47CYW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&;psc=1