Topics

Keyboard Shortcut for Screen Curtain

Greg Rhodes

Tyler and all, thanks for direction on going to Input Gestures to enable this shortcut. This is the first time I’ve created an input gesture so appreciate your patience. Went to Preferences/Input Gestures/Vision and enabled the Screen Curtain shortcut. It assigned the Down Arrow to toggle this feature on. Not real helpful since I can no longer   use the Down Arrow to navigate around the screen. How do I assign another keyboard shortcut to toggle Screen Curtain on and off. Seems like Narrator uses Narrator/Ctrl/F12. Thanks.

Greg

Tyler Spivey

Do the same thing you did, except hit remove instead of add. If you can't figure out how to use object navigation to fix your gesture, just hit the reset button that recently got added to 2019.3 in that dialog to reset your gestures back to defaults.

the part you missed is that when you press the add button, it asks you to press the key you want. so do that.