From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Robinett
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 8:52 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Keyboard shortcuts for activating configuration profiles?

Hey gang. I’ve browsed through the documentation and didn’t find anything on this, but it may be in there and I just missed it. If so, feel free to direct me to the appropriate section. I was wondering if there are keyboard shortcuts that would allow me to quickly switch between different configuration profiles without having to go to the configuration profile dialog box. I’m thinking something like a combination of modifier keys followed by the numbers one through zero which would correspond to profiles one through 10, for example. If this doesn’t exist, would there be brought enough interest in such a feature that I could add a feature request to the GitHub repo? Thanks.

Luke Robinett

Great – thank you! I thought there must be someway to do it.

On Oct 16, 2020, at 11:55 AM, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:

Hi,
You can indeed assign a hotkey to activate a given profile, which can be done via input gestures dialog under "configuration profiles" category.
Cheers,
Joseph